Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It could of been you...

I was going to post Crispin Glover's album, but it looks like I'm not the only one who's been watching the River's Edge. So check out this post over here for some true weirdness. While you're over there, check out what he's got to offer, there's lots of good stuff. I didn't really have a back-up post, and really, you guys need to get caught up. Nobody's even touched the Worst Case Scenario or the Covered Up Comp., yet. So, I'm just gonna give you some random shit I scanned in. Suck.

Pre-Snuggle Bandit:


A Beautiful Man, doing his business:


???:


Streetlight Records Autograph Sesh. Only ten people showed up.:

3 comments:

Icky said...

Crazy... both The Kid & Andy Roy both stopped by Deluxe (where I work) within the last three weeks, a week apart from each other.
Salba came by the other day, too.
Not as tall as you might think.

RyGar said...

Dude, you work at deluxe? You have my dream job. I've been riding exclusively deluxe boards and spitfire wheels for over a decade. Anti-hero is so sick.

Icky said...

Dream job?
It is, and sometimes it isn't, you know what I mean? Ha ha.

I have ridden Antihero since it has been around, and Spitfire since probably 1992? i don't fucking know anymore.
I was riding Thunder most of last year, but I have gone back to Independent - I am too old to handle that turning radius most of the time. Indy fits my skating better. Probably cuz I have ridden those since 1980 or so I am so used to those.