Friday, January 16, 2009

Alright, who threw that god damned chair at me?!?!


Sorry for the lack of music updates, school has been very taxing on my brain. I believe that I mentioned how fond I am of the Locust, yeah? Well, here we have one of their many side-projects. Holy Molar released this 2X3", "The Whole Tooth and Nothing but the Tooth",in 2003, on Three One G. The band includes Justin, Gabe, and Bobby from the Locust, Ron Avila from Heroin on Drums, and Mark McCoy of Charles Bronson on vocals. Of Course they have all been in a ton more bands, which I'm too lazy to list, but I think you get the idea. On a side note, most of the band pages I link to are Myspace pages, and I apologize. Personally, I want nothing at all to do with any 'social networking' sites, but I can see why a band would choose to put a page there. So, if you go to Myspace from here, tell NewsCorp to eat a bag of dicks for me. Um, oh... Holy Molar. Thrash, San Diego, keyboards, dentist outfits on stage. You'll probably hate it, because you are dumb. Not really, I'm just trying to get some comments going. I dig these guys very much. FYI: if you see that a band's name is highlighted twice in a post, both instances will lead you to different links, so go. Thanks.


The Whole Tooth...

No comments: