Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kill him. Fucking kill him. Kill him already... Kill him.


I'm terribly sorry. I've been sick/lazy/apathetic/uninterested. I even considered quitting this blogging business for a minute. But, I'm going to go ahead and keep chugging along. Why not, right? I'll try and get back onto a more consistent program. Here we go...

Oh, Steve Albini, when will you be content? In a way, I guess I hope the answer is never. I love your curmudgeonly ways. Always railing against the illogical approach of the mainstream music industry dick blisters. I hope you keep making uniquely menacing, heavy, abrasive music. Like, Shellac's 1000 Hurts (2000). Like being pleasantly raped by your stereo, this album is plenty full of rythmic pounding, grunting, and static. Try this: download this album, play it really loud at your crappy job, and punch yourself in the face. You'll feel awesome.

onethousandhertz

1 comment:

dee_seejay said...

Already got this album but I'd just like to say,on behalf of Brighton, England...you fucking crack me up!! (duude) :)